Position: Conversion Crew Helper
In this position you are a member of the conversion crew. Duties required converting the facility from hockey mode, to concert or trade show mode (and back). Any event oriented preparation/setup required for shows or sporting events to run safely and efficiently, other duties as assigned.
– Responsible for working as part of a team to convert and prepare the arena for events. This includes installing ice covering, staging, and risers. Physical work/heavy lifting is common and required
– Assist with maintenance and upkeep of the building’s equipment such as dasher boards, risers, ice covering, and other miscellaneous equipment
Qualifications and Experience
– Related experience desired but not necessary
– Physically demanding
– Knowledge of staging and production equipment an asset
– Available to work flexible hours, including daytime, evenings and overnights (mostly overnights)
– Must wear Safety Eyewear(supplied)
Certifications, Licences, or Registrations
– None required.
– First Aid and WHIMIS preferred
– Frequent walking, including stairs
– Repetitive lifting and carrying
– Ability to lift and carry up to 75 pounds
We are committed to developing a diverse workforce reflective of the marketplace and the communities in which we do business. We believe a diverse workforce is not merely an advantage; it is mandatory for any company to be successful in today’s business climate.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Interested applicants should forward a detailed resume and cover letter to the email address below:
No calls please.