The list of prohibited is included below:
Backpacks, luggage, duffel bags and oversized purses are not permitted in the arena during events. Guests will be required to return their bags to their vehicles or another secure area prior to admittance. All allowable bags may be subject to search prior to entry. Prospera Place reserves the right to amend the bag policy based on the requests of specific tours. Please contact the arena to confirm the bag policy.
- Weapons of any kind including pocket knives and Swiss army knives
- Illegal drugs and substances*
- Outside alcohol, cigarettes and tobacco products of any kind
- Outside food and beverage
- Air horns or any air-assisted noisemaker
- Laser pointers or pens
- Laptops (tablets and tablet cases are permitted, however, they will be inspected prior to entry).
- All bottles or containers with a capacity greater than 1 litre
- Perfume or cologne bottles
- Poles and sicks (including selfie sticks)
- Aerosol cans, paints or flammable liquids
- Skateboards, rollerblades, bicycles, or roller shoes
- Spiked or studded jewelry or belts, wallet chains
- Cameras larger than 6 inches (150mm) in length with lens attached
- Video or recording devices
- Helium balloons
- Costume masks (may vary by event)
- Signs, flags or displays that are offensive, racist, discriminatory, use inappropriate language, or are religious, political or commercial in nature.
- Any other items deemed unacceptable by the Prospera Place staff or its designees.
Patrons found in possession of a prohibited item will be asked to remove and dispose of the item. Patrons who refuse to comply will be subject to eviction.
* These include any illegal drugs subject to an exemption granted under s. 56(1) of the Controlled Drugs and Substances Act for adults in possession of such illegal drugs under prescribed amounts for personal use. Despite the exemption, these drugs remain illegal substances and possession of any amount of such drugs on a person is strictly prohibited under the above policy.