Prospera Place is a 6,886 seat multi purpose arena, in Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada. Built in 1999, it is home to the Kelowna Rockets hockey club and the Okanagan’s centre for World Class entertainment!
We are proud to offer corporate partnership opportunities for businesses and brands by extending them out into the largest entertainment facility in the Okanagan region. Our partners have the opportunity to reach over 1,000,000 annual attendees who frequent hockey games, concerts, trade shows, and conventions each year. With high visibility and tremendous attendance, Prospera Place is the perfect venue to increase recognition of your company or product.
Partnership opportunities include:
Arena Bowl Displays
- Backlit Display: Gain position on your competitors with backlit signage in the concourse or the arena bowl.
- Staircase Ads: A unique way to stand out, decals cascade down an entire staircase and are highly visible to all areas of patrons opposite that section.
- Vinyl Print Ads: Vinyl print ads are a unique and exciting opportunity to market your business in a creative way at Prospera Place.
- Score Clock Display: Watch the number of impressions your sign receives go up as time winds down! The score clock is the centrepiece of the arena.
- Backlit Display: Backlit signage is available in the high traffic areas and is visible to patrons entering the building, waiting at concessions or heading to their seats.
- Vinyl Print Ads: Vinyl prints allow the advertiser to be creative when marketing within Prospera Place.
- Backlit Display: Gain position on your competitors with elevated backlit signage at the main entrance of the arena.These displays are on display 24/7 to all passing by the arena, not just those entering the building.
For sponsorship & advertising inquiries, or to discuss your customized advertising ideas and scope please inquire/contact below.